AmiWebView 2 - the webcam manager
is a webcam viewer for AmigaOS 4. With this software it's possible to show and manage web cams with a very user friendly
ReAction GUI. AmiWebView has different functions to record web cams an show them on your Workbenchscreen. For example you can create a time lapse movie or you can display your current webcam as the workbench background.
AmiWebView 2 is available via E-Mail or CD. The E-Mail version costs only 5,95 Euro and the CD version 9,95 Euro. Order at once from our OnlineShop.
AmiWebView 2 is a programme to manage and show webcams on AmigaOS 4 with comfortable handling and a lot of useful functions.
The current version contains following functions:
- Clear ReAction GUI
- Support of HTTP 1.0 and 1.1 protocols
- You can use a webcam as the Workbench backdrop
- You can record webcams and automatiacly create a video with ffmpeg
- You can display the webcam window without a border and with inverted
- Large documentation (in German and English)
- Local files exist for the languages German, Englisch, Spanish and French. More languages will come.
- A simple transparency mode (since 2.1)
- Amiga1200 with a BlizzardPPC-160Mhz
- or an Amiga4000 with a CyberstormPPC-150Mhz
- or an AmigaOne with a G3-750CXe-600Mhz
Amiga Future 01-02/2008:
"AmiWebView2 lets you easily manage and display your webcams..."